Love me for me, not who you want me
do u ever just cum and it ain’t great and ur like “ok that one was super lame”
there is a huge difference between genuinely liking someone and liking the attention they give you and it took me a long time to realise that
back when disney channel actually taught real life morals and did a good job of it
(Source: , via tuf-fitout)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.