Love me for me, not who you want me
Video: Nick Offerman Recites Some Profound Shower Thoughts [gifs via]
Depression is so isolating bc you don’t want to be a bother to anyone so you start doing really passive aggressive things to try and reach out, which makes you feel even worse so you end up quietly weeping in the bathroom and when someone knocks on the door you immediately hide yr face and clear yr throat and say “oh yeah, I’m fine.”
The lack of tattoos on my body is highly upsetting.
alcohol is not the answer
alcohol is the question, yes is the answer
Thinking youre attractive but having a lot of insecurities is like having a crush on yourself but not knowing if you like yourself back.
SOMEONE SAID IT
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS